Safety Remains Our Top Priority
Safety remains at the forefront of our minds throughout every project and season. Safety comes in a variety of forms. Whether it’s safety on a job site working with potentially dangerous material, working in the office and being certified to respond to a health concern, all the way down to practicing good hygiene, our goal is to have each employee go home to their family at the end of each workday. We are able to achieve this through our dedication to safety mandates and certifications, which has enabled us to receive over 10 awards.
One of the biggest differences between our dedication to safety and others is that we don’t just stop at receiving an award or a certification. Our commitment to our employees and team members is a 24/7, on-going improvement. This looks like continuing our current efforts and welcoming new, innovative ones.
Below are our ongoing initiatives that help keep Action Inc. a safe and reputable place to work:
- -Our crews attend weekly safety meetings conducted by our foremen.
- -Training is given on every job we do.
- -We have sent, and continue to send, our personnel through occupational safety and health instruction during 10 and 30-hour courses.
- -Our foremen receive CPR/AED training to keep everyone safe.
- -We employ a full-time safety director who frequents our job sites on a regular basis.
We are proud to continue our safety efforts every day and help make a difference when it comes to safety awareness and practice.